Here is the promised second peek at the Christmas Journal kit.
A5 Kraft binder with a three ring clip the rings are 1 inch (internal measurement)
Four tabbed festive word dividers
Four transparency/overlay pages
Four mini pockets (just the right size to hold the journaling cards)
Two large paperclips
Two mini file clips
Two white pearl star pins
and a partridge in a pear tree (just joking, that would be a nightmare to post)
OK, I hope that this gets those creative festive thoughts flowing, don’t forget to comment to be in with a chance of winning.
10 on the tenth, these are my ten things I like/don’t like about winter (5 of each)
you can check out lots of other 10 on the tenth blog entries by checking out Shimelle’s blog here.
1. Hate dark mornings and afternoons
2. Not being able to hang the laundry out
3. When the festive season starts in October!
4. Coats, gloves, hats all over the hallway
5. Grey, Icy and or mushy 3 day old snow
6. Fresh white snow, especially when it falls overnight
7. Christmas lights
8. cold bright sunny days
9. Starbucks Red Cups
10. When winter ends !